A Beach Retreat
September 25th to September 29th
Take me to the islands! Menorca is the hidden gem of the Balaeric Islands. Wild, unspoilt beaches, natural walking trails, sunny days and delicious cuisine. Enjoy a four night retreat on the island of Menorca. Ideally situated, our private villa is tucked away in nature, has a beautiful swimming pool, and is in walking distance to some of the island’s prettiest beaches.
Finca Llucalari Nou will be your home for four nights, with an option to add on an additional night’s stay on the 24th of September for only 75€ (breakfast included). The villa, gardens and pool are all private for our group. Enjoy a vino by the pool, yoga under the island sun, a coffee on the terrace or a walk to the beach. Playa Son Bou and Cala Llucalari are both about 20 minutes walking distance from the villa. Our hope is that you feel right at home during your yoga holiday.
What's included in your yoga holiday?
Once you’ve arrived on-site, we will take care of the rest so you can Namaste All Day.
Retreat Dates: Wednesday, September 25th to Sunday, September 29th (option to add on one night- Tuesday, Sept. 24th, for 75€)
- A four night stay at a beautiful Menorcan villa. You may choose a private, double room or triple room.
- One to two yoga classes per day. Vinyasa by morning and meditation & yin in the evening.
All meals and beverages are including while on retreat.
- Welcome drink and snacks on arrival day.
- Four delicious vegetarian/vegan breakfasts served on-site
- Three vegetarian/vegan dinners and beverages served on-site.
- One sunset dinner at a local restaurant. Jennison will be treating you to dinner at a gorgeous restaurant in the village of Binibeca. Transportation, dinner and beverages included.
- Two optional picnic lunches for you take to the beach or enjoy at the villa by the pool. You have the option to “opt-out” of this picnic if you prefer to sample one of Menorca’s restaurants or Chiringuito (beach bar) on your own.
- A traditional paella lunch at the villa (vegetarian and seafood options available).
A couple of nature excursions will be planned for you while in Mallorca!
- Including a visit to a walking trail that leads to some of the islands most incredible beaches (only accessible by boat or on foot)- Cala Macarella and Cala Macarelleta
- A 3 hour guided kayaking experience through the caves of Cala en Porter
Special gifts for retreat participants to make your Inscape Journey even more memorable.
What's not included?
Extra fun! You can book on an extra night at the finca on Tuesday, September 24th for only 75€. A light breakfast is included on the morning of the 25th.
Your air travel is not included.
Travel to and from the retreat villa is not included*.
- This retreat has been designed so that you will not need to rent a car for your holiday. However, you are welcome to rent a car if you would like to explore the island on your own. Otherwise, *we can organize a few airport pick-ups, based on the arrival and departure times of the group members. Pricing will depend on group size and can range from 20€ to 80€ euros per person. Taxis are easily availabe from the airport.
Travel and trip insurance.
Extra meals and drinks you enjoy on your own.
Extra excursions or activities you may choose to add onto your yoga holiday such as a boat trip to hidden coves, sunset cruise or massages.
Early Bird Price Until December 1st, 2023
The villa has 8 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms. For our guests, we have set aside three options for private rooms, each with a private bathroom. There are four other guests rooms that can be shared double or triple rooms, with single beds in each. The shared rooms can be booked with a friend or as single travelers.
Early bird pricing for deposits made before December 1st. Please contact Jennison before making your deposit.
Prices increase by 50€ for deposits made after December 1st, 2023.
- Triple room (1) with three singles beds and ensuite bathroom- 1000€ per participant (one room available)
- Double room (3) with two twin beds and ensuite bathroom- 1100€ per participant (Two Rooms Reserved, 1 bed reserved in a double room reserved. 1 bed available in a double room)
- Private bedroom (2) with a double bed and ensuite bathroom- 1400€ (RESERVED)
- The double bed can be shared by two people for 1025€ per person
- Small Private bedroom (1) (next to the kitchen) with a double bed and ensuite bathroom- 1350€ (RESERVED)
- The double bed can be shared by two people for 1000€ per person
Example of a double room
Large triple room
Please arrive to the finca by 17:00 on Wednesday, September 25th for the start or the retreat.
Tuesday– Optional arrival day
Wednesday– Arrival Day, welcome drink, Intention setting and Yin Yoga, dinner at the villa
Thursday– Vinyasa Yoga, Breakfast, visit Cala Macarella and Cala Macarelletta, picnic lunch, free time, Yin Yoga, dinner at the villa
Friday– Vinyasa Yoga on the beach, Breakfast, free time and massages, paella lunch at the villa, free time, Yin Yoga, dinner out on the island
Saturday– Vinyasa Yoga, Breakfast, picnic lunch, visit Cala en Porter beach followed by kayaking, closing ceremonies, dinner at the villa
Sunday– Optional early morning Vinyasa Yoga, Breakfast, departure
Sign me up!
Payment to be made by Stripe (credit card) or PayPal through the online booking system.
In order to reserve your spot, we ask for a non-refundable deposit of 250€.
Total retreat payment due by June 1st, 2024
Any cancellations made before June 1st will receive a full refund of the amount paid by participant, less the 250€ deposit.
Any cancellations made between June 2nd and July 1st will receive a 50% refund of the total price paid by participant.
Any cancellations made between July 2nd and July 31st will receive a 25% refund of the total price paid by participant.
No refund for cancellations made after July 31st.***
***We are aware that many unforeseen circumstances may occur and result in the event of a cancelation. I have kept the deposit to a low amount to reduce the financial impact of a possible cancelation. In the event of a last minute cancelation, if you are able to fill your spot or if the spot can be filled by a participant on the waiting list, we would be happy to refund your payment, less the 250€ non-refundable deposit.
Hi, I’m Jennison, your retreat host!
I am so excited to share this retreat with you. As a seasoned yoga teacher of over 10 years and a retreat leader for over five years, I am passionate about creating meaningful and memorable yoga experiences.
You can expect a light-hearted, spirit-nourishing retreat that leaves you feeling connected, appreciated and loved.
All levels of practitioners are always welcome. Remember, “yoga is not about touching your toes, but what you learn on the way down.”
See you on the mat, my friend