What’s included in your yoga holiday?
Once you’ve arrived on-site, we will take care of the rest so you can Namaste All Day.
- A five night stay at a family-owned island hotel. You may choose a private or shared room.
- One to two yoga classes per day. Vinyasa by morning and meditation & yin in the evening.
Almost all of your meals and beverages are included while on retreat. Some of your meals will be enjoyed on-site at the hotel, while others will be at traditional Greek village taverns or seaside dining on the island.
- Five delicious vegetarian breakfasts served on-site each morning.
- Three traditional Greek lunches.
- Five nourishing dinners including one luxurious seaside dinner in Naousa and one dinner in the traditional island village of Podromos.
We will take you to some of our favorite places on the island and you will also have free time to explore the island on your own or add on a daytrip to your retreat experience. What’s included:
- A morning visit to the iconic Kolympethres Beach.
- A visit to the interior village of Lefkes for a traditional Greek lunch, walking, and shopping.
- A night out in Naousa village for exploring, shopping and an unforgettable seaside dinner.
- A dinner at a traditional tavern in Podromos, a lesser known, but picturesque and authentic village on the island.
- Transportation during group excursions.
Special gifts for retreat participants to make your Inscape Journey even more memorable.
Any cancellations made before February 1st will receive a full refund of the amount paid by participant, less the 250€ deposit.
Any cancellations made between February 2nd and March 1st will receive a 50% refund of the total price paid by participant.
Any cancellations made between March 2nd and May 1st will receive a 25% refund of the total price paid by participant.
No refund for cancellations made after May 1st.***
***We are aware that many unforeseen circumstances may occur and result in the event of a cancelation. In the event of the cancelation, if you are able to fill your spot or if the spot can be filled by a participant on the waiting list, we would be happy to refund your payment, less the 250€ non-refundable deposit.
*If borders close due to COVID-19, you will be refunded the retreat amount, less the 250€ deposit, which is transferable to a future retreat.