Book your room-
Please confirm with Jennison, before making your deposit, to confirm that the room you are interested in, is still available.
Early bird pricing for deposits made before March 1st.
- Shared room with two twin beds- 930€ per participant
- Regular price after March 1st: 980€
- Private bedroom and bath- 1230€ per participant (Two available)
- Regular price after March 1st: 1280€
- A double bed can be booked and shared by two individuals for 800€ each
What’s included in your yoga holiday?
Once you’ve arrived on-site, we will take care of the rest so you can Namaste All Day.
Retreat Dates: Wednesday, September 27th to Sunday, October 1st (option to add on one night- Sept. 26th)
- A four night stay at a beautiful Mallorcan villa. You may choose a private or shared double room.
- One to two yoga classes per day. Vinyasa by morning and meditation & yin in the evening.
All meals and beverages are including while on retreat.
- Welcome drink and snacks on arrival day.
- Four delicious vegetarian/vegan brunches served on-site
- Three vegetarian/vegan dinners and beverages served on-site.
- One “night out on the town“. Jennison will be treating you to dinner at a local restaurant on the island. Transportation, dinner and beverages included.
- Two optional picnic lunches for you take to the beach or enjoy at the villa by the pool. You have the option to “opt-out” of this picnic if you prefer to sample one of Mallorca’s restaurants or Chiringuito (beach bar) on your own.
- A traditional paella lunch at the villa.
A couple of nature excursions will be planned for you while in Mallorca!
- Including a visit to a walking trail that leads to some of the islands most incredible beaches (only accessible by boat or on foot)- Cala Macarella and Cala Macarelleta
On-site retreat manager at your service. Jose will be on retreat with us to help with transportation needs, pharmacy runs, etc.
Special gifts for retreat participants to make your Inscape Journey even more memorable.
Any cancellations made before June 1st will receive a full refund of the amount paid by participant, less the 225€ deposit.
Any cancellations made between June 2nd and July 1st will receive a 50% refund of the total price paid by participant.
Any cancellations made between July 2nd and July 31st will receive a 25% refund of the total price paid by participant.
No refund for cancellations made after July 31st.***
***We are aware that many unforeseen circumstances may occur and result in the event of a cancelation. In the event of the cancelation, if you are able to fill your spot or if the spot can be filled by a participant on the waiting list, we would be happy to refund your payment, less the 225€ non-refundable deposit. Please contact Jennison about COVID-related cancelations.
*If borders close due to COVID-19, you will be refunded the retreat amount, less the 225€ deposit, which is transferable to a future retreat.