A Beach Retreat
July 24th to 28th, 2021
Take me to the islands! Mallorca has it all. Gorgeous beaches, charming villages, beautiful mountains and delicious cuisine. Enjoy a four night retreat on the island of Mallorca. Ideally situated, our private villa is tucked away in nature, has a beautiful swimming pool, and is in walking distance to some of the island’s prettiest beach coves.
Villa Rustic Soul will be your home for four nights. The villa, gardens and pool are all private for our group. Enjoy a cocktail by the pool, yoga in the garden, a coffee on the terrace and a walk to the beach. Our hope is that you feel right at home during your yoga holiday.
Options for private and shared rooms. Eager for a longer holiday? You can add on a fifth night to your yoga holiday for only 100€, including breakfast on Saturday morning.
What's included in your yoga holiday?
Once you’ve arrived on-site, we will take care of the rest so you can Namaste All Day.
A four night stay at a beautiful Mallorcan villa. You may choose a private or shared double room.
- Want to add on a fifth night to your holiday? No problem! We have the house booked for Friday as well. You can add on the extra night, Friday July 23rd, for only 100€. A light breakfast on Saturday morning will also be provided. Please note the official retreat activities will begin Saturday afternoon.
One to two yoga classes per day. Vinyasa by morning and meditation & yin in the evening.
Welcome drink and snacks on arrival day.
Four delicious brunches served on-site, prepared by Nomad Kitchen.
Three vegan dinners and beverages served on-site, prepared with love by Nomad Kitchen. Yes, gluten-free options are available!
One “night out on the town“. Jennison will be treating you to dinner at a local restaurant on the island. Transportation, dinner and beverages included.
Two optional picnic lunches prepared by Nomad Kitchen for you take to the beach or enjoy at the villa by the pool.
- You have the option to “opt-out” of this picnic if you prefer to sample one of Mallorca’s restaurants or Cala Sa Nau’s Chiringuito (beach bar) on your own.
Wine tasting experience at a family-owned, ecological winery, Bodegas Oliver Moragues. Transportation, wine tasting, and traditional tapas included.
On-site retreat manager at your service. Jose will be on retreat with us to help with transportation needs, pharmacy runs, etc.
Special gifts for retreat participants to make your Inscape Journey even more memorable.
What's not included?
Your air travel is not included.
Travel to and from the retreat villa is not included*.
- This retreat has been designed so that you will not need to rent a car for your holiday. However, you are welcome to rent a car if you would like to explore the island on your own. Otherwise, *we can organize a few airport pick-ups, based on the arrival and departure times of the group members. Pricing will depend on group size and can range from 20€ to 80€ euros per person.
Travel and trip insurance.
Extra meals and drinks you enjoy on your own.
Extra excursions or activities you may choose to add onto your yoga holiday such as a boat trip to hidden coves or massages on-site.
Our group size will remain small, ranging from 7 to 9 participants. We have set aside a couple of options for private rooms. The other rooms are shared double rooms, most as a shared queen bed, to be booked by two friends or a couple.
- Private bedroom and bath- 1200€ per participant (2 -3 available)
- Shared queen bed and private bath- 850€ per participant (2-3 rooms available, must be reserved by two friends or a couple)
- Twin room with two single beds and a private bathroom- 850€ per participant (1 available, ideal for two single travelers not wanting a private room)
*Add on Friday night for only 100€, breakfast included!
Sign me up!
Payment to be made by Stripe, bank transfer, or PayPal. Email Jennison for details.
In order to reserve your spot, we ask for a non-refundable deposit of 250€.
Total retreat payment due by June 25th, 2021.
Any cancellations made before June 25th will receive a full refund of the amount paid by participant, less the 250€ deposit.
Any cancellations made between June 25th and July 10th will receive a 50% refund of the total price paid by participant.
Any cancellations made between July 11th and July 18th will receive a 25% refund of the total price paid by participant.
No refund for cancellations made after July 18th.***
***We are aware that many unforeseen circumstances may occur and result in the event of a cancelation. In the event of the cancelation, if you are able to fill your spot or if the spot can be filled by a participant on the waiting list, we would be happy to refund your payment, less the 250€ non-refundable deposit.
Email email@example.com to reserve your spot