A Retreat of Culture and Connection
Suggested Dates- March 9th to March 13th, 2024
Please contact Jennison to be added to the waiting list.
Location and Accommodation
Essaouira sets itself apart from the hectic energy of Marrakesh, truly allowing you to retreat to a charming, cultural escape. The historic Medina, the majestic ramparts, the beach, the culture, the nature … once you enter Essaouira, you will fall in love with the charm and beauty of the city.
Riad Kafila, a traditional Moroccoan home, will be your home for four nights. A calm oasis, just steps away from the markets, bustling restaurants and a few minutes walk to the harbor and kilometers of soft sand beaches…you have everything you need for a relaxing retreat of culture and connection.
What's included in your yoga holiday?
Once you’ve arrived on-site, we will take care of the rest so you can Namaste All Day.
Dates: March 9 to 13, 2024
- A four night stay at a traditional Moroccan home. You may choose a private or shared room. Each room has a private bathroom.
- One to two yoga classes per day. Vinyasa by morning and sunset meditation & yin in the evening.
All meals and beverages are including while on retreat.
- Four delicious breakfasts served on-site each morning.
- Three lunches served on-site with vegetarian/vegand and gluten free options available.
- Four nourishing dinners including one “night out on the town“. Jennison will be treating you to cultural experience with dinner at a local restaurant in town.
A couple of excursions will be planned for you while in Essaouira and are included in your retreat.
- A traditional Hammam bath experience with your selection of body scrub. You have the option to add-on a massage or facial to this experience for an additional price.
- A one hour camel ride along the beautiful beach next to the village.
Special gifts for retreat participants to make your Inscape Journey even more memorable.
What's not included?
Your air travel is not included.
Travel to and from the retreat villa is not included*.
- There will be one group transport arranged from/to Marrakesh, for the arrival and departure days at a shared cost between the participants. The owners of Riad Kafila are happy to help you to organize trusted transport if you are arriving outside of the group transport times or staying in Morocco for an extended period of time. Pricing depends on group size.
Travel and trip insurance.
Extra meals and drinks you enjoy on your own.
Extra excursions or activities you may choose to add onto your yoga holiday such as a halfday trip, water sports or surfing lessons, cooking class, extra massage or other body treatments, bicycle rentals, etc.
Early Bird Price Until December 1st, 2023
Riad Kafila offers the option for private or shared accommodations. Each bedroom has its own bathroom. Shared accommodations feature separate beds. Shared rooms can be shared by friends traveling together or single travelers.
Early bird pricing for deposits made by December 1st.
- Triple Shared room with two single beds and one double bed- 600€ per participant (only one triple room available)
- Double Shared room with two single beds- 655€ per participant
- Regular price after December 1st: 700€
- Private bedroom and bathroom- 755€ per participant (limited availability)
- Regular price after December 1st: 800€
Sample itinerary, subject to change:
Day 0 – Arrival to Marrakesh to enjoy a “bonus day” in the city
Day 1– Transfers from Marrakesh to Essaouira, arrival to retreat, Yin Yang Yoga, welcome dinner
Day 2– Vinyasa Yoga, breakfast, free time to explore the town and markets, lunch on-site, group camel ride, Sunset Yin Yoga, dinner on-site
Day 3– Vinyasa Yoga, breakfast, Hammam and massages, lunch, free time, Yin Yoga, dinner out on the town.
Day 4– Vinyasa Yoga, breakfast, optional free day for relaxation, water sports, or option for a half-day excursion (min 4 people), Yin Yoga, final group dinner on-site.
Day 5– Optional early morning yoga, breakfast, departures (transfers to Marrakesh)
Suggested Airport- Marrakesh (About a 2.5- 3 hour drive from the retreat venue in Essaouria).
Or Essaouria Airport.
It is suggested to fly into Marrakesh a day before the retreat begins to enjoy one day/night exploring this exhilirating city and getting to know the wonderful women on your retreat. You can coordinate to stay together at a riad in the city and share transportation the folllowing day. Jennison will reserve a table for dinner and drinks for those who are arriving early.
There will be one organized group transport to and from the retreat. The hotel, Riad Kafila, will be able to help you to arrange trusted private transport if your travel times fall outside of when the group transport is scheduled.
Payment on the booking link can be made by Credit Card or PayPal. Email Jennison with any questions.
In order to reserve your spot, we ask for a non-refundable deposit of 175€.
Total retreat payment due by January 1st, 2023
Any cancellations made before January 1st will receive a full refund of the amount paid by participant, less the 175€ deposit.
Any cancellations made between January 2nd and February 1st will receive a 50% refund of the total price paid by participant.
Any cancellations made between February 2nd and February 28th will receive a 25% refund of the total price paid by participant.
No refund for cancellations made after March 1st.***
***We are aware that many unforeseen circumstances may occur and result in the event of a cancelation. In the event of the cancelation, if you are able to fill your spot or if the spot can be filled by a participant on the waiting list, we would be happy to refund your payment, less the 175€ non-refundable deposit.
*If the retreat is canceled for reasons outside of our control, you will be refunded the retreat amount, less the 175€ deposit, which is transferable to a future retreat with Jennison.
Hi, I’m Jennison, your retreat host!
I am so excited to share this retreat with you. As a seasoned yoga teacher of over 10 years and a retreat leader for six years, I am passionate about creating meaningful and memorable yoga experiences.
You can expect a light-hearted, spirit-nourishing retreat that leaves you feeling connected, appreciated and loved.
All levels of practitioners are always welcome. Remember, “yoga is not about touching your toes, but what you learn on the way down.”
See you on the mat, my friend 🙂