RETREAT YOURSELF PALM DESERT NOV 2020
Warm autumn sun and colorful sunsets.
Poolside meditation and breezy, outdoor yoga flows.
Spend the day hiking or simply enjoying the company of new friends in the sunshine.
Relax at your private mid-century boutique hotel in the desert, soaking in the natural hot springs pools.
Treat yourself to a therapeutic massage, facial or body work.
California has it all.
Why Inscape Journeys?
Inscape means, “the essence or inner nature of a person, place, or thing”. It is kind of like the landscape of your soul’s essence. How beautiful is that?
Our yoga holidays take you on a journey of discovery and connecting with the truest, purest essence of self. We are honored to be a part of this journey.
Miracle Manor Boutique Hotel, Palm Desert
Miracle Manor boutique hotel is a wellness hotel and spa designed to help you to relax, nourish your mind, body and soul and take the time to allow yourself to THRIVE. This intimate, 8-room hotel will serve as our home for three days as you breathe deeply, rest peacefully, and move mindfully. Private and shared accommodation are available.
About the yoga
Jennison has planned each aspect of your holiday with thoughtfulness, love, intention and passion. With over 20 years of yoga experience and more than 9 years sharing yoga with others, Jennison has a passion for connecting others more closely with themselves and building community through unique yoga experiences.
Her passion for yoga, paired with her enthusiasm for travel, make Jennison’s “Inscape Journeys” unforgettable and truly special experiences. The yoga itself is a combination of energizing vinyasa and relaxing yin practices designed for all levels of practitioners. Jennison loves to add in some fun with partner yoga sessions and adds depth through intention-setting and mindfulness workshops as well as daily meditation.
These yoga holidays are all about balance. We love to have fun, share a bottle (or two) of wine at dinner and dive deep into our connections with one another. Bring a friend and enjoy a holiday together or come alone and prepare to make some lifelong, meaningful friendships. Warning: these retreats are truly addicting!
See you on the mat. Cheers and namaste, friends!
What will you learn?
Peace, Passion, Purpose
Your yoga holiday is more than traveling to gorgeous locations with likeminded people from around the world. You will enjoy sunset yoga sessions with dreamy views and taste the exotic flavors of the local cuisine, but you will also experience moments of personal transformation as you learn, grow and evolve during your retreat.
The experiences and practices of Retreat Yourself Palm Desert have been designed with a focus on exploring your personal core values and bringing you in alignment with your highest vibrational state. You will be taken on a journey of exploration of your values through writing and meditation. You will reflect on how you spend your day, your time and your choices and how to align these with your values. This personal journey will include the following components:
- Understanding the science behind using the breath to reduce anxiety and stress.
- Using meditation to quiet the mind and identify your core values.
- Identifying your core values and aligning these values with your daily choices to promote more peace in your day.
- Rediscovering your passions and zest for life.
- Utilizing your passions as a way to live more mindfully, with purpose, and share your most meaningful gifts with the world.
- Using the movement rituals of yoga to create ease and presence in the moment by cultivating space for compassion, gratitude and overall health.
- Owning your greatness, your worth, and your deservedness for goodness and blessings.
November 6-8, 2020
Take a look at our sample itinerary* complete with daily yoga, meditation, mineral hot springs and more!
Day 1 Arrival Day (Friday)
Check in between 15.00 and 16.30
Welcome to Miracle Manor! Get acquainted with your beautiful room, settle in and introduce yourself to the other guests.
Spend some free time relaxing in the mineral hot springs or enjoying a walk
Please arrive to Miracle Manor by 16:30
17:00 – 18:30: Intention setting ceremony and Balancing Yin Yang Flow- Metal Element
Welcome dinner at Miracle Manor
Day 2 (Saturday)
Morning poolside Vinyasa Yoga- Fire Element and the heart chakra
Journaling and workshop about returning to our core values
Outdoor vegetarian breakfast at Miracle Manor
Enjoy free time at Miracle Manor, book an on-site spa treatment, or schedule an optional experience
*Optional experiences: Hiking in Joshua Tree or Horseback Riding with Smoke Tree Stables. Exact pricing will be determined by group size.
Lunch served poolside at Miracle Manor
Free time and option to book an on-site spa treatment
Sunset Yin Yoga, Water Element- Tapping into a space of personal peace
Mexican dinner out in Desert Hot Springs, dress to impress!
Day 3 (Sunday)
Energizing morning Vinyasa Yoga- Wood Element
Journaling and workshop: Exploring Passion and Purpose outside of the cube-icle
Breakfast served at Miracle Manor
Free time or option to book an on-site spa treatment or optional hike
Closing ceremony and meditation
*Retreat itinerary subject to change
One of the most special things about our retreats are the meals. We have created special moments for you to enjoy authentic meals in beautiful locations. Outdoor, al fresco dining when available, traditional recipes, and late night conversations with new friends.
Mineral hot springs give you the opportunity to soak in all the benefits of your retreat weekend. These waters help to balance the body’s systems, improves circulation, supports the immune system and reduces stress and anxiety. The swimming pool has been cooled to 88 degrees and the soaking tub to 104 degrees (late night dip, anyone?!)
On Friday you’ll have the opportunity to add on any special experience you desire. Two suggested experiences are a group hike in Joshua Tree or Horseback riding with Smoke Tree Stables. Exact pricing will depend on group size.
All of the gorgeous rooms at Miracle Manor are inspired by nature and feature beds made from natural, reclaimed wood. Lay your head on beautiful, organic bedding and prepare for a wonderful night’s sleep.
Room requests are first-come, first serve. Once your deposit is paid, you will be able to select the room of your choice.
Desert Twin: $670 per person (RESERVED)
- Shared accommodation in a double room, two twin beds
- Shared bathroom with spa treatment room.
- This is a great option for single travelers looking for shared accommodation. Or, book with a friend!
- Listed price is per person
Petite Queen: $770 (private) or $670 (shared) RESERVED
- A cozy, quiet room with one queen bed
- Private ensuite bathroom
- This room is an economic option for a private room, or can be booked by two friends to share.
- $670 per person when booked as a shared bed
Deluxe Queen Room – Shared Bed (2 rooms available): $700 per person
- This luxurious option is great for two friends traveling together or a couple
- Enjoy unlimited, gorgeous mountain views, a queen bed, private bathroom, full kitchen and dining area. No need to leave your room for your sunrise coffee!
Standard Queen Private Room (2): $800 (2 RESERVED)
- A private getaway just for you!
- Enjoy unlimited, gorgeous mountain views, a queen bed and private bathroom
Luxurious King Suite Shared Bed: $750 per person (RESERVED)
- Our most luxurious and spacious option for your weekend retreat
- The perfect option for two friends traveling together or a couple ready for a romantic getaway
- Majestic, floor to ceiling mountain views, a king bed, private bathroom, dining area and best of all, your own private balcony.
All rooms at Miracle Manor feature:
Heat and AC
Toiletries by “Lather”
Daily meditation cards
2 nights accommodation at our desert boutique hotel and spa, Miracle Manor
Element-focused yin sessions in the evenings and vinyasa sessions in the mornings
Daily “Peace, Passion, Purpose” workshops, guided meditations and journaling sessions
Yoga mats and blocks are provided
All meals are provided from Friday evening through Sunday afternoon
- Breakfast Saturday and Sunday
- Lunch Saturday and Sunday
- Dinner Friday and Saturday
Transportation during retreat hours will be provided or included in the price of your excursion.
Special gifts for retreat participants
What’s not included
- Palm Springs (20 minutes)
- John Wayne Orange County (1.5 – 2 hours)
- Los Angeles (2 – 2.5 hours)
- San Diego (2.5 – 3 hours)
Transfers to and from the retreat
- Many participants choose to rent a car. I can help to coordinate carshare for those arriving at similar times to the airport
- Inscape Journeys and Jennison are not responsible for canceled or delayed flights, injuries or other unforeseen travel-related circumstances. It is strongly suggested that you purchase travel insurance for your retreat weekend.
Optional activities or tours
A visit to Joshua Tree or horseback riding can be added onto your retreat experience. Exact price will be determined based on group size.
As this retreat has limited spaces, we ask for a non-refundable deposit of $200 to secure your spot.
Total retreat price to be paid by September 15th, 2020.
Any cancellations made before September 15th will receive a full refund of the amount paid by participant, less the $200 deposit.
Any cancellations made between September 16th and October 15th will receive a 50% refund of the total price paid by participant.
Any cancellations made between October 16th and October 31st will receive a 25% refund of the total price paid by participant.
No refund for cancellations made after November 1st.***